Roku Ultra | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player
What is Roku Ultra?
Entertainment lovers, this is for you. The Roku Ultra is our top-of-the-line player with a powerful quad-core processor, our best wireless, and an Ethernet port, for ultimate connectivity that stands up to what you want to stream. Whether you’re watching in HD, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR, you’ll get picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with crisp detail and rich color. Plus, it’s got all the bells and whistles, including a voice remote with TV power and volume buttons, private listening, lost remote finder, night listening mode, and premium JBL headphones, valued at $39.95.
- Our most powerful and feature-packed media player that streams HD/4K/HDR
- Ultimate connectivity with dual-band wireless and ethernet port.
- Voice remote with buttons for TV power and volume. Plus, lost remote finder and a headphone jack for private listening with included premium JBL headphones.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes, with voice search across 1,000+ top channels. Plus, catch hit movies, popular shows and more with no subscription or fees on The Roku Channel.
- Tons of streaming services available. From movies and series on Netflix, Prime Video, HBO NOW and SHOWTIME to cable alternatives like Sling TV or YouTube TV to live sports and news on CBS News, ABC News, and ESPN
Clear, immersive picture quality
Don’t just watch your favorite shows, be immersed in them. Whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll get picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with crisp details and rich color.
Great for wall-mounted TVs
The Roku Streaming Stick and power cord plug into the back of your TV for a clutter-free setup. And setup is a cinch. Plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming. It’s as simple as that.
Search across channels
Search by title, actor, or director and get unbiased results across top channels to see where you can stream your favorite shows.
The free Roku mobile app
Turn your iOS or Android device into the ultimate streaming companion. Control your Roku player, search with your keyboard, plus get features like Private listening and cast to TV.