VU+ Ultimo 4k
What is VU+ Ultimo 4k?
Since Vu+ announced the Ultimo4K at the Anga Cable and Satellite fair earlier this year, there has been a lot of hype and people expecting big things from this box, but none more than myself.
Well now it’s here, so does it live up to the hype?
Let’s take a look and find out.
Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
Setup IPTV using XtreamTV plugin in Enigma 2
- 1.5GHz ARM Quad-Core 20,000 DMIPS ARM v7 Processor
- 4096 MB Flash (eMMC)
- 3072 MB DDR3 DRAM
- Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000 MBit/s)
- 2x Advanced Pluggable FBC DVB-S2 or 1x FBC DVB-C Tuner + 1x DVB-S2
- 1x Advanced Pluggable Single or Dual Tuner (DVB-S2 or DVB-C/T/T2)
- 4” Front LCD screen / MiniTv
- 1x HDMI 2.0 out (with HDR support)
- 1x HDMI 2.0 in
- Wlan: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2,4 / 5 GHz integrated
- Wake on Wireless LAN (WoL)
- Bluetooth 4.0 integrated for e.g. Bluetooth soundbars or headphones
- 2x Common-Interface
- 2x Smartcard-Reader (Xcrypt)
- 1x USB 2.0 (Front)
- 2x USB 3.0 (Rear)
- 2x Audio out (RCA)
- S/PDIF audio output optical (digital)
- HD PIP (Picture in Picture)
- DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2, USALS
- Internal 2.5”/3.5” HDD Support
- External 12V power supply
- Power Switch
- Fanless Silent Operation
- Advanced Linux Operating System
- Media Player
- Downloadable Plug-Ins supported
- EPG supported
- Unlimited channel lists for TV / Radio
- Automatic & Manual Service Scan Supported
- Multiple LNB control (DiSEqC) supported
- OSD in many languages
- Skin change supported
The Ultimo4K is a big box, the dimensions are (W x D x H): 380 mm x 290 mm x 78 mm. The front panel is clean with only a touch power button, with white led glowing to the left of the 4.0” LCD display, and there is a USB 2.0 connection on the right-hand side along with 2 card slots and 2 CI slots all hidden behind the flap.